The drawing program “Adobe Illustrator CC” (formerly “Adobe Illustrator CS6”) is the professional solution when it comes to the design of professional vector-based illustrations for posters, business letters, business cards, brochures, websites and DVD menus. You can bundle and group up to 100 different large drawings in a single Illustrator file.
Via a selection list, you can access the desired element directly. “Adobe Illustrator” reads all major formats such as EPS, FXG, PSD, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, SWF, SVG, DWG or DXF. If you would like to pass on your designs, so-called “package files” offer themselves. Here you summarize all required fonts and graphics in one folder. Alternatively, secure your print sharing designs as multi-page PDF documents with all Illustrator layers.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- mac OS version 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS version 10.12 (Sierra), or Mac OS X version 10.11 (El Capitan)
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 3 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)