Ample Ethno Ukulele III aim to bring the Kamaka HF-3 Ukulele sound to your studio. Ample’s powerful Tab player and Strummer sequencer are in place, too, as is their standard FX pedalboard (Delay, Reverb, Compressor, Phaser and more). AEU sounds amazingly realistic, offers an impressive degree of tweakability and is relatively straightforward to play and program, making it particularly easy to combine and control articulation and chord keyswitches. It’s undoubtedly the best sampled ukulele we’ve ever come across!
Adjustment of the ukulele’s sound comes in the shape of Resonance Gain and Release controls; sliders for setting the gains of the Release, FX (scratches, slaps, etc), and Fret sound Attack and Release; and a stereo Double control for offsetting the left and right channels.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: 10.9 or higher
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
- Size: 2.15 GB
- High G and Low G Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
- DFD technology (Direct from Disk)
- Stereo and Mono Modes.
- Controllable Resonance Sound.
- Rich Fingering Noise.
- Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Slide in & out, Legato Slide, Hammer On & Pull Off, Pop, Strum, 9 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control) – any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Doubling – different samples at L & R.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
- Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
- Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, Every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.
- Real strum samples.
- 14 Strum notes + 26 ways to play for every chord.
- Strum Legato – both Slide and HP can be played while strumming.
- 4 humanization settings.
- Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.
- High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
- The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
- As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
- Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).